Chocolate Fest 2020
Chocolate Fest 2020 has been cancelled.
We know you're disappointed. So are we.
However, the pre-paid Chocolate Fest ticket money has already brought so much happiness! Your ticket money has:
Warmed the hearts of all PBF Moms with professional, outdoor family photos -- printing included!
Made all 17 PBF children giggle with delight as Easter Baskets full of goodies were delivered
Celebrated a 9 year old boy beating cancer by sending a limo to his last treatment appointment!
Click HERE to see other happy moments you've given Youngstown kids in 2020.
In lieu of refunds, we are asking that you re-allocate your donor dollars to our exclusive Chocolate Fest Cash Prize Raffle (see above flier). The money you've already invested will:
Purchase school supplies for all Piggyback kids
Provide holiday meal grocery gift cards to families: Thanksgiving & Christmas
Provide Christmas gifts to all Piggyback children
Ensure ongoing academic tutoring for kids struggling in school
WE KNOW ITS NOT AN ENDLESS CHOCOLATE BUFFET -
BUT RAFFLE ENTRY WILL FEEL BETTER ON YOUR WAISTLINE -- AND YOUR HEART.
Here's the fine print (in regular type):
1. The raffle is limited to prepaid Chocolate Fest ticket holders ONLY.
It is not open to the general public. There are only 256 prepaid tickets.
2. General admission ticket holders will be granted 6 entries to the raffle.
3. Table purchases will grant 50 entries to the raffle. The 50 entries can be all one entrant name OR you may send up to 8 names to:
4. Prize money can be granted via check or Visa gift card - winner's choice.
5. A minimum dollar amount equivalent to 130 tickets must be retained. In the event the minimum is not reached, all Chocolate Fest monies will be returned.
6. ***IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A REPLY BY SEPTEMBER 15TH, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ENTERED INTO THE RAFFLE.***
Please let us know your wishes!
Email the following information to:
Name / Address / Phone / Email
Indicate your wishes:
Apply all Chocolate Fest monies to raffle entry
Return Chocolate Fest monies in full
Partially return Chocolate Fest monies. (Include amount to return)
For every $35 donated, please include a name for raffle entry.
Click HERE for a printable form. Mail to:
PO Box 3184
Boardman Ohio 44513